I am a postdoctoral researcher in the Department of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering (D-ITET) at ETH Zürich, working in SAFARI Research Group led by Prof. Onur Mutlu. I earned my Ph.D. and B.S.E. degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from Seoul National University (SNU). At SNU, I was a member of Computer Architecture and Embedded Systems Laboratory (CARES) led by Prof. Jihong Kim. My research interests lie in computer architecture, memory systems, storage systems, system security, and hardware/software interaction.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, National Research Foundation of Korea, Sep. 2020 – Aug. 2021.
- Outstanding Ph.D. Dissertation Award in Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul National University, 2019.
- Naver Ph.D. Fellowship Award, Naver Corp., 2017.
- Encouragement Prize, the 23rd Samsung Humantech Paper Award, Samsung, 2017.
- Google Ph.D. Travel Grant, Google Research Asia, 2016.
- Best Paper Award Nomination, the 53rd Design Automation Conference, 2016.
- Bronze Prize, the 22nd Samsung Humantech Paper Award, Samsung, 2016.
- Samsung Electronics Ph.D. Fellowship, Samsung Electronics, 2013.
- Minister of Education and Science Technology Award (2nd Prize), Korea Capstone Design Contest, 2009.
- Guest Editor, MDPI Electronics, 2021.
- Reviewer, MDPI Electronics, 2021.
- Reviewer, MDPI Micromachines, 2021.
- Reviewer, IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, 2021, 2017.
- Reviewer, IEEE Transactions on Computers, 2020, 2019.
- Reviewer, ACM Transactions on Architecture and Code Optimization, 2020.
- Reviewer, ACM Computing Surveys, 2020.