Tim A. J. Taubner
I'm a doctoral student of Computer Science at ETH Zürich in the Theory of Combinatorial Algorithms Group under the supervision of Emo Welzl since 2019.
I obtained my
- Master of Science (ETH) in Robotics, Systems, and Control from ETH Zürich in 2019 and my
- Bachelor of Science (ETH) in Computer Science from ETH Zürich in 2016.
My main interest lies in computing and everything it involves. More specifically, I'm interested in
- Approximation Algorithms,
- Computational Geometry,
- (Algorithmic) Game Theory and
- Summary of Data Mining, by Prof. Krause (2016) (github, pdf)
- Summary of Probabilistic AI, by Dr. Tschiatschek (2016) (github, pdf)
- Solutions to AlgoLab (2016) on Github
During my studies I gave presentations on the following papers.
Last updated April, 2020