Dr. Ulrike Rieß
|ulrike.riess (add @eth-its.ethz.ch)|
Since 2017, I am a Junior Fellow at the ETH Institute of theoretical studies in Zürich.
- Chow rings
- Hyperkähler manifolds
- Base loci of line bundles
Publications and preprints
- On the non-divisorial base locus of big and nef line bundles of K3 -type varieties (2019 - Preprint), arXiv:1901.08037, to appear in Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh Section A
- Base divisors of big and nef line bundles on irreducible symplectic varieties (2018 - Preprint), arXiv:1807.05192
- On Beauville's Conjectural Weak Splitting Property (2016 - IMRN, doi: 10.1093/imrn/rnv315), arXiv:1409.3484
- On the Chow ring of irreducible symplectic varieties (2014 - published in Manuscripta Mathematica), arXiv:1304.4404
I am part of the organizing committee for
Japanese European Symposium on Symplectic Varieties and Moduli Spaces.
Here is my detailed CV.