Dr. Ulrike Rieß
|ulrike.riess (add @eth-its.ethz.ch)|
Since 2017, I am a Junior Fellow at the ETH Institute of theoretical studies in Zürich.
- Hyperkähler manifolds
- Chow rings
- Base loci of line bundles
- Hyperkähler orbifolds
Publications and preprints
- On the Kähler cone of irreducible symplectic orbifolds jt. with Grégoire Menet (2020)
- On the non-divisorial base locus of big and nef line bundles of K3 -type varieties (2020 - published in Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh: Section A Mathematics), arXiv:1901.08037
- Base divisors of big and nef line bundles on irreducible symplectic varieties (2020 - to appear in Annales de l'Intstitut Fourier), arXiv:1807.05192
- On Beauville's Conjectural Weak Splitting Property (2016 - published in IMRN, doi: 10.1093/imrn/rnv315), arXiv:1409.3484
- On the Chow ring of irreducible symplectic varieties (2014 - published in Manuscripta Mathematica), arXiv:1304.4404
I am part of the organizing committee for
Japanese European Symposium on Symplectic Varieties and Moduli Spaces. Due to Corona Virus the edition of 2020 is postponed to September 2021.
Here is my detailed CV.